Friday, July 27, 2012

On the tred mill again!

Does it seem like I have been at this a long time? It does to me! Well I have been on the tred mill again walk up and down hill, sweating alot! So maybe, maybe I can keep at it and get my flabby soft body back into shape... I hate being a fat person.. Today I bought a shirt at walmart and it was an XL it fits not bad... But XL what the fuck! I think I need to get help.. I need to be accountable to someone other than myself.. Oh well I am going to keep up the walking it has to be good for me and well I dont seem to mind it as much as I would mind going down to run... So I will continue to walk it up and  bike ... I need to get more energy ... I am talking rasberry keytone with limited effects but who care.. I am sure it will do me some good! 219 this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment